Friday 16 August 2019

THE DISEMPOWERMENT OF EMPOWERDEX....

I once lost a client (that shall not be named) because I strongly disagreed with how Empowerdex Cape Town was endorsing a long-winded and convoluted ED consultancy that delivered no real benefits to small black business i.e. +/- R2 million worth of diverted grant funding through an eerily complex structure with back-to-back contracts unnecessarily abusing the Modified Flow Through Principle. They issued this white-owned ED scam with an ED Recognition Certificate and then came back to verify the same information at the client via their Johannesburg branch…..Needless-to-say, I appreciated the client’s business, but I didn’t need it so I was happy to let them go on principle. I think Gobodo should call me, I feel like "Agrizzi-ing", LOL.… Sanele Kweyama anda twala Georgina Hlalele Duncan de Groot Do you remember the incident? #transformation #bbbee #murason #Empowerdex See the link for more details: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nelson-sebati-pr-ead-b-bbee-aaaa1516_transformation-bbbee-murason-activity-6524256610016063488-uUBD

No comments:

Post a Comment